Monday 6 October 2014

Shooting the cameras

I had some time before me and decided to do some "product shots".
And what products should I shoot, well, why not some of the cameras in my collection?

So here is the set-up:
Two daylight lamps with diffusors, One to the right almost above the "product", pointing down from slightly behind, the other to the left front side, just a tad higher than the table. The "shooting camera" on a tripod, and now my favorite part!, connected to the camera via an USB-OTG cable my tablet running DSLR Controller.

This app allows me to see through the lens like Live View, but on another screen, adjusting ISO, choosing focus points, adjusting aperture and time .... In short, an external command center and far more comfortable to use for such shootings than the viewfinder or the camera screen.

And now some of the resulting pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment